In order to inspire you for your future projects, here are some of our technical solutions.
- Ability to diffuse any kind of sounds (music, voice messages, …) pre-recorded or live.
- Emission on a small area, or along a cable of up to several meters.
- Cable can be concealed in the walls, furniture, or other decor items.
- Battery-alimented receiver
Game master may at any time vary the distance at which the signal is audible, adjusting the difficulty in real-time.
Invisible maze through a wall, detection of hidden microphones in an office, etc
- Wireless wand, battery powered.
- Sensor can be integrated into any type of asset and easily concealed from players view.
- shapes and movements recognition, allowing an intuitive use of the wand.
A real-time feedback of players-drawn symbols allows the game master to advise and correct their mistakes.
Futuristic interface as seen in “Minority report”
- Opens when 6 knives are inserted in the correct positions
- Driven set design and lighting
- No visible mechanism
At any time, the game master may know which knives are inserted, and remotely bypass the chest opening.
Similar mechanisms using other common objects as keys.
- Detection of a code knocked on the box.
- USB-rechargeable battery operated.
- Wooden box, easy-to-decorate (engraving, painting, etc.) and suitable for outdoor use.
- Internal mechanism is completely concealed when the drawer is closed.
- Outside Dimensions : 17 × 10 × 5 cm, usable volume of 10 × 8 × 3 cm.
Game-master sees live the different knocked codes and can bypass the opening at any time.
Triggering of any type of scenography in response to interactions with the box.
The box can possibly be opened by laying it successively on its different faces.
- Radio stations customization (number of stations, frequencies, messages, etc)
- Realistic operation (crackles between the stations, etc)
- Physical button to adjust the frequency
- Audio output on headphones or on speakers in the room
Game-master live-sees the frequency players are listening to. He can also bypass the system, logging them into the right station for helping.
Simulation of an old-time radio
- Behavior simulation of a true microwave (beeps, internal lighting, screen, etc.)
- Detection of an object in the oven starts the sequence.
The game-master knows in real-time if players have placed the right object in the oven, or if a cooking timer has been set. He can remotely launch the cooking with a single click.